Kickstart your winter season at the UK’s only consumer ski show, packed full of everything you need for the slopes including holidays, travel advice, discounted ski gear, new equipment launches, live talks, on-slope action, gear tests, après parties and the chance to meet some of Britain’s skiing and snowboarding stars.
It’s a great day out for the whole family, easy to get to and great value for money.
Children under 16: £6
Children 16-17: £8
Includes voucher for drinks at The Snow Centre
CLICK TO RESERVE TICKETS
Entry is for The London Ski Show event areas and includes access to the main building. Access to the slope for skiing and snowboarding is charged separately for each available session offered.
Example of on-slope sessions:
Learn to ski or snowboard – beginners
Performance ski sessions
Ski touring taster experience
Ticket price includes access to talks unless stated – talks include, avalanche and snow safety, how to get into ski touring, ski technique advice, ski fitness, how to start skiing for beginners.
What you can expect to find at The London Ski Show:
– book your 2020-21 ski or snowboard holiday
– get advice from the experts
– learn about new destinations
– purchase brand new ski and snowboard kit
– grab fantastic ski and snowboard equipment and clothing bargains
– watch the UK’s best ski and snowboard talent on the snow
– experience skiing or snowboarding for yourself and even test some of the new kit
– party at the après ski sessions with live music and DJ’s
Tickets on Sale July 1